General Information for the BS 405/A
- Shielded input stage to protect against external interference
- 1, 2 or 3 pulse panel activation selection
- Normal or high sensitivity selection to avoid activating from small pets
- Maximum coverage on the vertical axis, 12m.
- Elegant design.
The infrared motion detector BS-405 has a special Wide Angle lens , tetraploid infrared sensor and new electronic circuits that minimize false alarms and permit the avoidance of alarms caused by small animals .The detector also has a temperature compensation circuit, for stable detection in all periods of the year.
MOUNTING THE DEVICE
The device must be mounted is such a position in order to permit the biggest possible surveillance. It must be mounted at a height between 2,2 and 2,5 meters and ideally at 2,4 meters. In order to avoid unwanted false alarms, the detectors must not be mounted in areas that have hot air or air drafts in general such as over radiators. It must not be mounted near devices that emit radio waves such as WiFi repeaters and also must not be in the path of direct sunlight. If normal sensitivity is selected then care must be taken that house pets do not have access to furniture that is near or at the same height as the detector in order to avoid false triggering. Physical obstructions such as walls, furniture, separators, glass dividers e.t.c must be avoided because they will degrade the detection area of the detector. The room’s ambient temperature is a great factor that plays a significant role in the detection range of the detector. In hot summer months the detection range is degraded and can be compensated if we select high sensitivity during these months.The product is unsuitable for outdoor use.
||9 - 12 meters, adjustable
||0.25 - 0.3 sec
|OUTPUT RELAY RATING
||30V - 0.2A DC
|INITIAL SETUP TIME
||1 minute (the indication led blinks)
|OPERATION TEMPERATURE RANGE
||-10 to 50 C
||Up to 95%
|DEGREES OF PROTECTION
|DEGREES OF COVER PROTECTION
|PRODUCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH
||ΕΝ50131-1, ΕΝ50131-2-2, ΕΝ50130-4, ΕΝ61000-6-3
||99 x 61 x 54 mm
OLYMPIA ELECTRONICS S.A. is driven by quality and has adopted production and inspection procedures that help to supply the market with products that are in accordance with the European construction prototypes (ΕΝ). During production, the company applies advanced ‘world-class manufacturing' processes, such as lean systems, TPM and 5S which offers significant competitive advantages. Its products carry certificates from various laboratories such as:
- LPCB: LPBC Cerification is delivered by BRE Group which is an innovative group of researchers, scientists, engineers and technicians who share a common goal – to make the built environment better for all. They generate new knowledge through independent research. This is used to create the products, standards and qualifications that help to ensure buildings, homes and communities are safe, efficient, productive, sustainable and enjoyable places to be.
- VdS: VdS is an independent institution which has been ensuring safety and trust in the fields of fire protection and security for many decades and develops advanced safety concepts for significant industrial and commercial enterprises, leading manufacturers and system businesses as well as specialist firms and independent specialists.
- LLOYD'S REGISTER GROUP: LLOYD'S REGISTER GROUP is one of the world’s leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology – improving safety and increasing the performance of critical infrastructures for clients in over 75 countries worldwide.Their product certification services help companies prove that their products are compliant with specified regulations or that they meet LR's standards and rules.
- H.E.E.Q.A.C: In addition to a Product Testing Laboratory, HEEQAC has been recognized also as a Product Certification Body according to EN ISO 45011. Our capabilities in providing support for product certifications are related to the extensive capabilities in product testing and to the expertise in the entire range of requirements for certifying a product. Our support for product certification may be based on European Directives (CE Mark or Wheelmark) or any requirements of the customer in accordance with global or national standards.
- EVPU: EVPU is an independent certification body that provide cerification services.The certification involves assessment of the ability of products to meet criteria stated in technical standards for which the Certification body is accredited.
- BSI: BSI is a business standards company that bring together the collective wisdom of over 11,000 experts to generate best practice for business. And using this knowledge and experience BSI ensures its assessors are trained to deliver leading certification services to their clients.
- Bureau Veritas: Bureau Veritas is an international group specialized in the inspection, analysis, audit, and certification of products, infrastructure (buildings, industrial sites, equipment, ships, etc.) and management systems in relation to regulatory or voluntary standards.
The company operates a complete management system, IQMS 'oly q', which includes quality management systems, as well as environmental, hygiene and personnel safety management systems. Olympia Electronics S.A. has been certified according to ISO9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 140001 and, for the second time, has been accredited the European enterprise distinction in the scope of EFQM Levels of Excellence. Additionally, the company holds the bee bronze award of the European Business Ethics Network since 2011.